How To Access EBDocs from Home
1. Go to ebdocs.ebnet.org.
2. Log In using your school username and school password.
3. Click on a folder to open it. Click on a file name to download the file.
4. Locate the downloaded file (Google Chrome - Downloaded files will appear below) and click to open the file.
5. Make sure you save the downloaded file to your computer.
6. If you make changes to the file you must upload the revised file back into EBDocs to access the revised file from school. To upload files click on the "Add Files..." button. Then drag and drop or browse for the files you want to upload.